Position Title: Marketing Director
Reports to: Great Lakes Region Vice President
Qualifications: Commitment to the mission and ministry philosophy of SpringHill Camps
- 5+ years marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience implementing broad base of marketing required
- Experience with data analysis, social media, e-marketing, direct mail, retention and referral campaigns preferred
- Ability to translate strategy plans into tactical plans
- Ability to support sales efforts
- Ability to travel, daily and sometimes weekly
- Skilled to work with collaborative and independent environments
- Develop integrated annual marketing plan for SpringHill Great Lakes Region
- Monitor and report the effectiveness of annual marketing plan
- Develop and monitor marketing budget
- Report monthly results of marketing strategies
- Collaborate with SpringHill’s advancement and development department regarding marketing initiatives
- Oversee key communications with customers
- Recommend annual pricing plan
- Develop A/B/C plan for camper numbers
- Provide sales support materials for the sales teams
- Test new marketing tactics that increase awareness and enrollment at SpringHill
- Sit for long periods of time processing data entry
- Must be able to lift, bend, and twist
- Ability to push and pull loads
- Must be able to lift frequently up to 35 lbs, occasionally 35-100 lbs with assistance
- Good eye-hand coordination
About SpringHill Camps:
SpringHill Camps is a Christian non-denominational camp with locations in Evart, Michigan, Seymour, Indiana, and summer Day Camps in major metropolitan areas currently in Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, and Illinois. As we experience growth in our ministry, we are seeking people who can bring experience, knowledge, energy, and a passion for Jesus to key roles in reaching kids for Christ.
Our purpose is to present the life-changing message of Jesus Christ to children, teens and young adults and to be his agent of change. We see this fulfilled through our mission, which is to change the life of a child by creating environments and developing communities in which they experience Jesus Christ within the context of personal loving relationships and memorable learning experiences.
In addition to the mission, SpringHill holds a number of values that influence the way we think and do ministry. We are about Jesus and his message of grace, hope and love. We are committed to the spiritual and personal growth of children, teens, and young adults. We possess a passionate commitment to be relevant. This translates into the integration of faith and fun, diversity in programming and a resolve to meet an engage every child at their level of maturity and development. We are committed to only do ministry in the context of personal loving and caring relationships. This is why we expend a great deal of time and energy finding, developing, and retaining people who relate to others in such a manner. We also offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package for our staff to meet their personal needs while serving in vital ministry roles. In addition, we are committed to exceed expectations and provide exceptional experience, service and value to our guests. We are always learning and growing, and as a result of this, change is a part of our fabric.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Spring Hill Camps
SpringHill Camps is a Christian non-denominational camp with locations in Evart, Michigan, Seymour, Indiana, and summer Day Camps in major metropolitan areas currently in Michigan, Indiana, and Ohio. As we experience growth in our ministry, we are seeking people who can bring experience, knowledge, energy, and a passion for Jesus to key roles in reaching kids for Christ. Our purpose is to present the life-changing message of Jesus Christ to children, teens and young adults and to be his agent of change. We see this fulfilled through our mi More...