Full-Time, 40 Hours Weekly, Flexible Evenings & Weekends
Minister of Missions and Outreach Ministries
APPLY DIRECTLY TO:
Gwen Reinauer - Director of Human Resources
-Completed St. Andrew’s Employment Application
APPLY DIRECTLY AT:
August 15, 2017 or Until Filled
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provide strong administrative support to the Minister of Missions while assisting the overall Missions staff in implementing the ministries and programs of this department. Demonstrate a customer service orientation towards church members in support of
various volunteer-led mission programs and activities, which strengthen the church’s ability to send out servant leaders and reveal God’s goodness.
- Administrative gifts with the ability to plan and execute procedures that accomplish the Ministry’s goals.
- Ability to support and live out St. Andrews REAL values of relational ministry, extreme hospitality, all-generation community and living biblically.
- Strong proficiency in the use of technology with an emphasis on Microsoft Office programs such as Outlook, Word and Excel. Experience with Church Community Builder a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to analyze and interpret general business publications.
- Ability to coordinate all details for local and global mission trips.
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from visitors, volunteers and church employees/members with warmth and clarity.
- Process monthly disbursements and check requests, distribute monthly financial reports, reconcile credit cards statements and develop the annual partner funding disbursement schedule.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
- Must be an active member of a Christian church
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university; or one to two years in related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.